Orange Boosters is committed to maintaining the accuracy, confidentiality and security of the personal data that the Orange Boosters collects from or about you at this Internet website (the “Website”).
This Policy applies to all information and data collected by Orange Boosters from you while using this Website.
If you have any questions about this Policy, please contact Orange Boosters for more information. Orange Boosters can be reached:
By e-mail to: OrangeBoosters@gmail.com
Or by telephone at: 1-216-410-5761
Except as otherwise defined in this Policy, capitalized terms have the meanings set forth herein.
“Identifiable natural person” means a person who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identification number or to one or more factors specific to his or her physical, physiological, mental, economic, cultural or social identity.
“Personal data” or “personal data” means any information about an identified or identifiable natural person.
Compliance with Local Laws
This Policy is meant to guide Orange Boosters with respect to personal data collected from or about you at this Website.
Collection and Use of Personal Data
The privacy and security of the personal data that Orange Boosters collects from you is a priority for Orange Boosters. By submitting personal data to Orange Boosters at this Website, you hereby consent to Orange Boosters’s collection, use and disclosure of such personal data. However, you will also be required to manifest your express consent to such collection by Orange Boosters, as indicated below. After you review this Policy, you will be required to ACCEPT or REJECT its provisions.
Orange Boosters collects and uses personal data for the following purposes:
- Orange Boosters may also collect and use personal data that you submit at our Website to communicate with you, better understand your needs, and to provide you with better service. For example, when you visit our websites, or send e-mails to Orange Boosters, you are communicating with us electronically and may be submitting personal data to Orange Boosters. We may use this personal data to communicate with you either electronically, by e-mail, or using other means.
- By way of example, Orange Boosters may collect and use personal data that you submit at our Website when you (1) register with Orange Boosters for an e-commerce store account, (2) register your e-mail address with us, (3) opt-in to receive newsletters, (4) enter sweepstakes or contests sponsored by us, (5) send e-mail messages or feedback, submit forms or transmit other information by e-mail, (6) submit your credit card or other payment information when ordering and purchasing products or services at our Website, or (7) complete a survey. If you elect to engage in such activities, we may ask that you provide us personal data, such as your first and last name, mailing address (including zip code), e-mail address, and telephone. If you do not provide certain personal data with respect to a particular activity, you will not be able to engage in that activity.
- We may also use your personal data that you submit to provide you with a more efficient and customized educational and shopping experience, process your orders, improve our marketing and promotional efforts, statistically analyze Website use, improve our product and service offerings, and enhance our Website’s content, layout, and services. We may contact you regarding administrative notices and/or send you occasional e-mails or regular mail regarding our products, services, special offers and upcoming events that may be of interest to you. If you do not wish to receive this information, please click on the “Unsubscribe” link shown on all our e-mails and electronic newsletters to you or contact us at the address or telephone number listed herein and we will remove your name from our mailing lists.
- To help Orange Boosters improve your experience on our Website Orange Boosters may also track your use of our Website. We may collect certain non-personally identifiable information about you based upon how you search and shop through our Website, including which pages you view and which products you order while visiting our Website. For system administration and statistical analysis purposes, this information is compiled and analyzed on both a personal and an aggregated basis. This information may include a website’s Uniform Resource Locator (“URL”) that you just came from, which URL you next go to, general geographic location, device type, what browser you are using, Internet service provider, date/time of visit information, operating system, and your Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, which tells us the country and state you are searching our Website from. A URL is the global address of documents and other resources on the World Wide Web.
- We may also collect, or enlist a third party service provider to collect, store, process and manage certain non-personally identifiable information to diagnose problems with our servers and software, administer our Website, connect you to the correct e-commerce store for your country and gather and analyze demographic and other statistical information. Our third party service providers may also provide us with summary, but not individual, reports that will tell us how our Website is being used. We may also share such aggregate statistical and demographic information with select third parties, such as our advertisers; however, these reports do not contain any personal data.
Orange Boosters also may use and disclose your personal data: (1) to the extent required to respond to a legal or ethical obligation, (2) to the extent necessary to meet national security, public interest or law enforcement obligations, and (3) to the extent expressly permitted by an applicable law, rule or regulation.
Of course, you may choose not to provide Orange Boosters with personal data. However, this choice may prevent Orange Boosters from providing you with the product, service or information you requested or that could be offered to you. Additionally, Orange Boosters collects or may collect personal data to conduct the business of Orange Boosters and comply with applicable laws, rules and regulations.
Orange Boosters may use your personal data as set forth in this Policy (or any other Company policy, as applicable), and for any other purposes for which your consent is required under applicable law so long as Orange Boosters obtains your consent.
Additionally, where Orange Boosters is permitted to do so under applicable law, Orange Boosters may share your personal data with its subsidiaries, affiliates, employees, contractors, consultants and other parties who assist Orange Boosters including, without limitation, parties that provide information technology and data processing services to Orange Boosters with respect to the operation of its businesses.
Even after you have consented to Orange Boosters’s collection and use of your personal data and submitted personal data to Orange Boosters at this Website, you may opt-out of having your personal data collected or used by Orange Boosters by contacting Orange Boosters. Please note that in order to fulfill certain obligations, we may need to continue sending you notices or other important information concerning any orders or services you request. You may contact Orange Boosters:
By e-mail to: OrangeBoosters@gmail.com
Or by telephone at: 1-216-410-576
General Principles for the Processing of Personal Data
Personal data will be collected, stored, processed and transmitted in accordance with Orange Boosters’s established policies and applicable federal, state, local and foreign laws, rules and regulations.
The principles of Orange Boosters with respect to the processing of personal data are as follows: (1) personal data will be processed fairly and lawfully, (2) personal data will be collected for specified, explicit, and legitimate purposes and not further processed for incompatible purposes, (3) personal data collected by Orange Boosters will be adequate, relevant, and not excessive in relation to the purposes for which it is collected, (4) personal data collected by Orange Boosters will be accurate and, where necessary, kept up to date, and (5) personal data collected by Orange Boosters will be retained as identifiable data for no longer than necessary to serve the purposes for which the personal data was collected.
If Orange Boosters engages in the processing of personal data for purposes other than those specified in this Policy, Orange Boosters will provide notice of these changes, the purposes for which the personal data will be used, and the recipients of personal data.
Transfers of Personal data
We do not sell any of your personal data (including your name, mailing address, or e-mail address) to any companies. We do provide some of our services through contractual arrangements with affiliates, service providers, and other third parties that require us to share your personal data to them in order to deliver those services. For example, we must release your credit card information to the card-issuing bank to confirm payment for products and services purchased on this Website; release your address information to the delivery service to deliver products that you ordered; and provide order information to third parties that help us provide customer service. We encourage our service providers to adopt and post privacy policies. However, the use of your personal data by our service providers is governed by their privacy policies and is not subject to our control.
Linking to and Privacy Policies of Third Party Sites
This Policy applies to information collected from this Website by Orange Boosters. Once you click on a link to another website (the “Linked Site”), you are no longer on this Website. This Policy does not apply to the content or privacy practices of any Linked Site. We encourage you to read the privacy statements of each and every website or Linked Site that collects personal data. You should contact advertisers, other websites or Linked Sites directly if you have any questions about their privacy policies or their use of the information they collect.
User Registration and Password
Ultimately, you are solely responsible for maintaining the secrecy of your password and/or account information. To ensure effectiveness of your password, we recommend that you do not disclose your user identification or password to anyone. Please be careful and responsible whenever you are online.
Orange Boosters will take reasonable steps to protect the personal data in its possession from loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction, and will take all useful precautions with regard to the nature of the data and the risks of the processing, to preserve the security of the data and, in particular, prevent its alteration and damage or access by non-authorized third parties. Orange Boosters has put in place appropriate technical, physical, and organizational procedures and security measures to safeguard and secure the personal data from destruction, loss, alteration, unauthorized access or disclosure, or other forms of unauthorized or unlawful processing commensurate with the risks posed by the particular type of processing, the nature of the personal data and in accordance with applicable law and applicable guidelines, and taking into consideration the cost of implementing such measures.
Rest assured that the importance of security for all personal data associated with our customers is of utmost concern to us. We encrypt your personal data and thereby prevent unauthorized parties from viewing such information when it is transmitted to us. In addition, your personal data resides on services located in a controlled, secure environment that only authorized personnel have access to.
Changes to this Policy
This Policy may be amended from time to time, consistent with the requirements of applicable law. A notice will be posted by Orange Boosters on this Website when this Policy is changed.